What You'll Experience
Level 4 includes skill-building in advanced cueing, theming, marketing, and business development, and also takes a dive into the philosophy of the Bhagavad Gita. In addition to building their skills in teaching presence, assists, and demonstrations, students will receive the hands-on feedback for their own practice that is only possible in-person.
With afternoon downtime for relaxation, our Level 4 Retreat is the perfect balance of professional development and a nourishing retreat.
Book Your Spot
Book your spot in two easy steps:
- Click the 'Register Now' button to book your spot in the retreat. Your payment includes all yoga instruction, four nights of accommodation and three meals per day. The price is in US$.
- Choose your accommodation at House of Light by sending us an email. All rooms are shared and are first come, first serve. Single occupancy is available upon request for an additional fee.
The House of Light Retreat Centre is a tranquil sanctuary set among the stunning natural backdrop of La Alpujarra in Southern Spain. This location has a special, vibrant energy that has long attracted spiritual travellers and those on soul-led well-being journeys.
House of Light is, energetically, such a special place to do personal transformation and body work while feeling close to and connected with nature. The magical property and land, from where you can view both the mountains and ocean, is beautiful and inspiring, as well as incredibly nurturing. Its diverse and distinctive spaces have been intricately and lovingly designed to give individuals the opportunity to connect with nature, open up, drop into vulnerability and connect quickly and deeply with one’s self.
Nourishment and nurturing is a big part of what we offer at House of Light. While inviting people to ‘come home to themselves’ and partake in personal, often transformational work, we have excellent chefs to design and provide delicious vegetarian menus to suit your group.
Led by co-founder Ceri, a very talented and passionate team of chefs will tantalise your taste buds and nourish your body with our clean, nutritious and exciting cuisine. All ingredients for our vegetarian, vegan and raw food meals are either grown in our gardens or carefully sourced from local farmers. Our menus are designed to feed both body and soul, using fresh ingredients and organic whole foods prepared with love and consciousness. All dietary requirements can be catered for.
NOTE: IF USING GPS, COME TO BAYACAS FIRST, NOT CARATAUNAS
- Leave Orgiva on the A438 direction: LANJARÓN
- At roundabout, take right onto A4132 for CARATAUNAS
- Follow A4132 winding uphill for 4 km
- After row of large Plane trees follow sign for BAYACAS on right
- Follow road down into village (800m)
- With church on your left cross over small concrete bridge on the right
- Turn left (up stream) for 100m
- At wooden sign for Carataunas on right park and walk up track
- You can see House of Light on the hill in front of you
The following are the costs associated with this retreat:
- Tuition and Accommodation: paid to DoYogaWithMe and includes four nights of accommodation and three meals per day
- Additional costs: You are responsible for all additional costs, such as booking your own flight and paying for your own travel and food before and after the retreat.
*Tuition and accommodations are charged in US dollars.
Questions? Comment below or send us a message through our Contact Us page.
DoYogaWithMe's cancellation policy is:
- 100% refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
- 50% refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
- No refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.