What You'll Experience
To book your accommodation, go here.
“Laugh loudly, laugh often, and most importantly, laugh at yourself" - C. Handler
The power of exploring the ‘undoing of life’. The gift of giving back and disconnecting from the everyday addictive cycles of habit and routine. How do we find our balance again, and how do we support ourselves and each other in discovering these moments? Daily ritual, movement, and meditation will inspire us to dance between being stronger and softer in the life we live. We will explore how to re-awaken more fully and love more deeply as we experience inner joy.
This retreat will give you four days to unwind, unravel and untether yourself from what “was" to what “is" - and discover the humor of this human journey.
Welcome and Gentle Movement
Book Your Spot
Book your spot in two easy steps:
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button to book your spot in the retreat. Your payment includes all yoga instruction. The price is in US$.
- Choose your accommodation at House of Light by booking through the retreat center. All rooms are shared and are first come, first serve. Food/accommodation packages range from $560.00 to $800.00.
The House of Light Retreat Centre is a tranquil sanctuary set among the stunning natural backdrop of La Alpujarra in Southern Spain. This location has a special, vibrant energy that has long attracted spiritual travellers and those on soul-led well-being journeys.
House of Light is, energetically, such a special place to do personal transformation and body work while feeling close to and connected with nature. The magical property and land, from where you can view both the mountains and ocean, is beautiful and inspiring, as well as incredibly nurturing. Its diverse and distinctive spaces have been intricately and lovingly designed to give individuals the opportunity to connect with nature, open up, drop into vulnerability and connect quickly and deeply with one’s self.
Nourishment and nurturing is a big part of what we offer at House of Light. While inviting people to ‘come home to themselves’ and partake in personal, often transformational work, we have excellent chefs to design and provide delicious vegetarian menus to suit your group.
Led by co-founder Ceri, a very talented and passionate team of chefs will tantalise your taste buds and nourish your body with our clean, nutritious and exciting cuisine. All ingredients for our vegetarian, vegan and raw food meals are either grown in our gardens or carefully sourced from local farmers. Our menus are designed to feed both body and soul, using fresh ingredients and organic whole foods prepared with love and consciousness. All dietary requirements can be catered for.
All of the rooms at House of Light have been decorated with a care and love and have their own individual charm, colour and feel. Ranging from our wonderful, traditional yurts to our deluxe, fully ensuite, Moroccan inspired rooms, we have inviting, calm spaces designed to both inspire and relax. Each room can accommodate a double bed or two twin beds and come with bedding and towels. All rooms in the main house have underfloor heating and the yurts, their own individual heaters, to keep them cosy in the winter.
For a photos of all rooms and a Virtual 360 degree Tour, go to House of Light's Venue page.
NOTE: IF USING GPS, COME TO BAYACAS FIRST, NOT CARATAUNAS
- Leave Orgiva on the A438 direction: LANJARÓN
- At roundabout, take right onto A4132 for CARATAUNAS
- Follow A4132 winding uphill for 4 km
- After row of large Plane trees follow sign for BAYACAS on right
- Follow road down into village (800m)
- With church on your left cross over small concrete bridge on the right
- Turn left (up stream) for 100m
- At wooden sign for Carataunas on right park and walk up track
- You can see House of Light on the hill in front of you
The following are the costs associated with this retreat:
- Tuition and Accommodation: paid to DoYogaWithMe and includes four nights of accommodation and three meals per day
- Additional costs: You are responsible for all additional costs, such as booking your own flight and paying for your own travel and food before and after the retreat.
*Tuition and accommodations are charged in US dollars.
Questions? Comment below or send us a message through our Contact Us page.
For your retreat fee, DoYogaWithMe's cancellation policy is:
- 100% refund for cancellation 90+ days before event.
- 50% refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
- No refund for cancellation 0-59 days before event.