We are ready to expand our team and are seeking a full-time marketing manager to help us grow our membership and deepen our offering to our existing community.
At DoYogaWithMe, marketing starts with people, and we’re looking for a compassionate, grounded marketing manager to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound or inbound marketing activities and a creative mind to help us stay fresh and competitive. DoYogaWithMe will rely on the marketing professional’s ability to collaborate with a team of thinkers and doers, as well as a strong capacity for managing multiple tasks at one time. They/he/she will be expected to prepare and present ideas and deliverables on a regular basis, and research market trends and industry data to help us stay on the cutting edge.
Objectives of this Role
- Research our competitors and create a Pricing Model strategy to optimize our revenue streams
- Review existing landing pages and email campaigns to improve stickiness, open rates and conversion from free to paid users
- Direct and deliver effective marketing programs that achieve company objectives
- Assist in executing a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, including the day-to-day execution across marketing campaigns and promotions
- Support the development and execution of marketing materials, adapting scopes, timelines and deliverables as needed for maximum benefit
- Build skill sets within our team and engage in ongoing education for the company
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing campaigns and lead brainstorming sessions to execute marketing plans for internal and external projects
- Plan and implement various marketing campaigns that align with overall company goals and targets
- Help gather, analyze and present brand, competitor insights, trends and data
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows and events
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including press release distribution, awards, company announcements and speaker proposals
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Experience researching and completing Pricing Model strategies
- 2+ years experience with marketing
- Hands-on experience developing campaigns and promotions
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working with a team and individually
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- MBA Degree
- Experience with content development and website design
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Knowledge of relevant markets and trends
- Established media contacts
- Our preference is someone living on the west coast of Canada, but all applications will be reviewed
DoYogaWithMe is a social purpose business whose mission is to provide the world with high quality, free yoga online. We are a growing online yoga learning platform and community that has been growing steadily for over ten years, and now host a community of over 200,000 members. We continue to honor the principles we started with - a business and life philosophy of ‘people, planet and profit’. Yoga is about sincerity, honesty, generosity and empathy and it’s important to us that everyone we hire has those same core values.
- In one combined document, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include salary expectations, potential start date and availability
- Application Deadline: July 9, 2021